Churches in the Twin Mountain Area
The local parish is now "Gate of Heaven" which incorporates St. Patrick's in Twin Mountian, All Saints in Lancaster, St. Agnes in Jefferson, St Matthews in Whitefield and Our Lady of the Mountains, Bretton Woods. Father Raymond Ball is the new pastor.
The St Patrick's Roman
Catholic Church was dedicated in 1915. The church was built of stones,
taken from the nearby Ammonoosuc River.
Weekend services are conducted on Sundays at 7:30 am.
The Our Lady of the Mountains Roman Catholic Church was erected in 1908 to serve the summer guests at Fabyans and Bretton Woods. No weekly services, available for special Masses - weddings/funerals.
The Twin Mountain Baptist Church
was built in 1884. It has been refurbished and modernized, but still
stands in the same location today.
Sunday services are at 11:00 am.
The Episcopal Church of
the Transfiguration was built in 1903, in memory of Joseph Stickney,
the builder of the Mt Washington Hotel. It is a beautiful example of
the English Tudor style.